To : Get the best possible recovery outcome in the most efficient timeline while minimizing the potential of aggravation to existing injuries.
To : Address the most common muscle imbalances using exercises proven to increase multi-joint stability and functional performance measures.
To: Implement the principles of kinetic ordering and corrective exercise applications for post-rehabilitation and athletic development and performance.
Positive movement rehabilitation to add life to years!
Exercise Therapy Program Options:
- Individualized post rehabilitation program available 1-5 days per week
- Appropriate for injured clients no longer in the acute stage and ready for active stretching and strengthening programs in the gym and/or pool/hot tub
- Include pool program, supervised gym workout, ball and core stability program, work simulation, stretching, education on body mechanics
- Post injury clients needing exercise therapy & rehabilitation for functional restoration or return to work
- Clients needing physical conditioning plus re-socialization and a positive atmosphere to help overcome psychological issues. (such as depression or medical conditions)
- Post Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Clients on Long Term Disability
1:1 individual gym or pool time
Heather Stanton, BPE, BCRPA Trainer of Fitness Leaders, Vocational Exercise Rehabilitation
Monitoring/Coaching Through to Graduated Return to Work
Call or email for details.